IMPORTANT TIPS FOR BUYERS
To get started, here are some quick tips for any residential home buyer in New York to help with a smooth real estate transaction.
- Are you really ready to buy? Timing and financing are key to home buys right now. Be prepared to move when a desirable home comes onto the market.
- Work with a local mortgage broker early in the process so that you are ready to make and offer and purchase when the opportunity arises. Telling the seller that you are pre-qualified can help when encountering bidding wars.
KNOW YOUR BUDGET
- The pre-qualification will also help determine your budget. This helps maximize your time with me so that we don’t look at properties outside the budget or negotiating reason.
LEARN THE NEIGHBORHOODS
- Take time driving/walking around the neighborhoods within your desired location. We can concentrate on your top five neighborhoods and I can begin grassroots marketing when needed to help you secure your number one location. Also, get to know service providers and schools assigned to that neighborhood.
- Help you find the property that best meets your needs in the most efficient timeframe
- Provide current market data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction
- Represent your needs through skilled negotiations and effective communication
- Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
START YOUR HOME SEARCH OR SELL YOUR HOME
It’s time to get the process started. If you’re ready to look for a new home, shop around, list your home, talk through selling or buying strategies, or invest in a new property, simply contact me directly and we’ll get started right away.